ANTHEM'S BLUECARD PROGRAM
Are you traveling or do you have a student in college out of state? What happens if you're away from home and you need care right away? Take Your Benefits With You!
FIND A DOCTOR, VIRTUAL VISITS, $0 COST MEDICATIONS, AND MORE!
- City of Norfolk click here to access your 2023 Benefits & Wellness Toolkit
- NPS click here to access your 2023 Benefits & Wellness Toolkit
- NRHA click here to access your 2023 Benefits & Wellness Toolkit
VISIT WITH YOUR DOCTOR AT YOUR CONVENIENCE:
Did you know you could get care online using a video doctor visit?
KNOW YOUR BENEFITS:
The Explanation of Benefits (EOB) is a statement from Anthem describing what costs it will cover for medical care or products you've received. The amount you owe the doctor/facility is listed under "What you pay". Compare the "What you pay" to the Amount Due on your doctor/facility bill and only pay the doctor/facility what is on the EOB statement. Click here to learn more
If you have questions about benefit plans, medical bills, finding a doctor or facility, or help picking a plan, please contact an Anthem Health Guide: 833-988-2030.
- Click here for information on the POS 1000 plan
- Click here for information on the POS 750 plan
- Click here for information on the HSA 1500 plan
- Click here for information on the PPO 750 OOA plan
ANTHEM IN-NETWORK LAB CORP LAB LOCATIONS
DECEMBER IS THE JOY OF MOVEMENT MONTH
Our bodies were designed to move! It is a proven fact that exercise will make us physically and mentally healthier. The key to maintaining the health benefits of exercise is by doing fitness activities that you enjoy. If you enjoy the activity, then you will be disappointed if you miss out on participating, making the exercise habit that much more important to you!
Explore below and learn why we should move and how to find the Joy of Movement this holiday season!