The Norfolk Healthcare Consortium in partnership with the City of Norfolk, Norfolk Public Schools, and Norfolk Redevelopment and Housing Authority offers a comprehensive benefits package to all eligible employees. Those benefits include: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Health Savings Accounts (HSA), Legal Resources, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), and Wellness Program.
KNOW YOUR BENEFITS:
We are very proud of our history of supporting our employees with a robust range of benefit options. If you need confidential assistance or to confirm which plan you are in, please contact an Anthem Health Guide: 1-833-988-2030.
- Click here for information on the POS 1000 plan
- Click here for information on the POS 750 plan
- Click here for information on the HSA 1500 plan
- Click here for information on the PPO 750 OOA plan
EMOTIONAL SUPPORT RESOURCES:
- City of Norfolk click here for direct access to ComPsych GuidanceResources
- NPS click here for direct access to ComPsych GuidanceResources
- NRHA click here for direct access to ComPsych GuidanceResources
2022 HSA 1500 QUESTIONS:
If you elected the HSA 1500 High Deductible medical plan and have questions about the plan, please call Anthem at 833-988-2030. If you have questions about your Health Savings Account (HSA)contact HealthEquity at: https://my.healthequity.com/ClientLogin.aspx or call 866-346-5800.
2022 FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT (FSA) QUESTIONS:
If you have questions about your 2022 FSA money or newly elected benefits, contact Flexible Benefit Administrators (FBA): https://fba.wealthcareportal.com/Authentication/Handshake or call: 800-437-3539 or 757-340-4567.
2022 MEDICAL AND PRESCRIPTION CLAIMS:
For questions about 2022 medical and prescription claims login at Anthem: https://www.anthem.com/login/ or call: 833-988-2030.
OUTSTANDING 2021 OPTIMA CLAIMS:
If you have an outstanding claim with Optima for 2021, login to the Optima employee portal: https://member.optimahealth.com/account/sign-in or call: 757-552-7110.
JULY IS FINANCIAL WELLNESS MONTH
Financial wellness is "effectively managing your economic life". It is a state of (money-related) wellbeing in which you can meet current and future financial obligations, feel secure in your financial future, and make choices that let you enjoy life.
The following links will take you directly to your employer page of the Featured Wellbeing Campaigns and resources to help:
INSIGHT TIMER MONTHLY CALENDAR OF EVENTS
Take advantage of monthly features such as: guided meditations, yoga classes, workshops, courses and more that unite mind and body to focus attention, calm racing thoughts, reduce stress, and improve mental and physical health and wellbeing. Click here to access the current monthly calendar of events.
- July 2022 30-Day Affirmation Challenge to set in motion positive change in your life. Click here to learn more.
CURRENT EVENTS & HOT TOPICS
- Talking To Kids About Violent Events With Widespread Media Coverage - This 7-minute training can help adults have conversations with children about the horrific mass shooting at a school in Uvalde, Texas.
- Coping with Conflict - This guide covers topics such as: Dealing with the Effects of Social Upheaval, Coping with a Traumatic Event, Helping Children Cope with Trauma, Coping with Grief, and more.
- Webinar: Coping During Uncertain Times - People have a powerful need to understand and predict their environments in order to feel in control. When we are exposed to potential threats to our well-being, we naturally respond to this uncertainty with anxiety and fear. This training will address ways of effectively coping with uncertainty and will examine how to remain positive and functional, despite the risks of living in a changing world. Included will be practical tips for coping with uncertainty, re-establishing control, and tips for speaking to children about fear.
- Refugee Survivors of Violent Trauma- Few of us can fully comprehend the burdens of being a refugee or asylum-seeker, especially one traumatized by war and oppression. In reaching out to refugees, perhaps the most important step you can take is to treat them as you would want to be treated. This guide provides more information to help.
THE RESILIENCY SERIES
Change never ends; that is the one constant we can all agree on. Resilience is about confronting crises and difficult situations without getting overwhelmed by them. Each 45-minute webinar will provide you with tools to develop resiliency.
- RESILIENCY: BOUNCING BACK AFTER A SETBACK - Examine the characteristics of resilience and discover ways to introduce greater resilience into our lives and improve your capacity to thrive despite adversity. Click here to watch the recorded session
- LIVING WITH CHANGE - Change brings both opportunities and turmoil. Learn techniques to deal effectively with personal or professional life change. Click here to watch the recorded session
- STRESS: A WAY OF LIFE OR FACT OF LIFE - Learn more about stress, identify your stressors and learn ways to cope with and manage high stress levels. Click here to watch the recorded session
- BEING ADAPTIVE IN AN EVER-CHANGING WORLD - Learn to build skills to be more adaptive inside and outside of work. Click here to watch the recorded session
- DEVELOPING GRIT: STRATEGIES FOR SUCCESS IN WORK AND LIFE - Learn the nature of grit and identify specific methods for developing it. Click here to watch the recorded session