The Norfolk Healthcare Consortium in partnership with the City of Norfolk, Norfolk Public Schools, and Norfolk Redevelopment and Housing Authority offers a comprehensive benefits package to all eligible employees. Those benefits include: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Health Savings Accounts (HSA), Legal Resources, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), and Wellness Program.
OUTSTANDING 2021 OPTIMA CLAIMS:
If you have an outstanding claim with Optima for 2021, login to the Optima employee portal: https://member.optimahealth.com/account/sign-in or call: 757-552-7110.
2022 HSA1500 QUESTIONS:
If you elected the HSA1500 High Deductible medical plan and have questions about the plan, please call Anthem at 833-988-2030. If you have questions about your Health Savings Account (HSA)contact HealthEquity at: https://my.healthequity.com/ClientLogin.aspx or call 866-346-5800.
2022 FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT (FSA) QUESTIONS:
If you have questions about your 2022 FSA money or newly elected benefits, contact Flexible Benefit Administrators (FBA): https://fba.wealthcareportal.com/Authentication/Handshake or call: 800-437-3539 or 757-340-4567.
2022 MEDICAL AND PRESCRIPTION CLAIMS:
For questions about 2022 medical and prescription claims login at Anthem: https://www.anthem.com/login/ or call: 833-988-2030.
MAY IS MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS MONTH
May is Mental Health Awareness month. Statistics show that 1 in 5 Americans are living with a mental health condition and around 3 in 10 employees experience severe stress, anxiety, or depression. Taking care of both your physical and mental wellbeing is imperative. If you or a family member think you may need extra support, please connect with available resources.
The following links will take you directly to your employer page of the Featured Wellbeing Campaigns and resources to help:
CURRENT EVENTS & HOT TOPICS
- Refugee Survivors of Violent Trauma - Few of us can fully comprehend the burdens of being a refugee or asylum-seeker, especially one traumatized by war and oppression. In reaching out to refugees, perhaps the most important step you can take is to treat them as you would want to be treated. This guide provides more information to help.
THE RESILIENCY SERIES
Change never ends; that is the one constant we can all agree on. Resilience is about confronting crises and difficult situations without getting overwhelmed by them. Each 45-minute webinar will provide you with tools to develop resiliency.
- RESILIENCY: BOUNCING BACK AFTER A SETBACK - Examine the characteristics of resilience and discover ways to introduce greater resilience into our lives and improve your capacity to thrive despite adversity. Click here to watch the recorded session
- LIVING WITH CHANGE - Change brings both opportunities and turmoil. Learn techniques to deal effectively with personal or professional life change. Click here to watch the recorded session
- STRESS: A WAY OF LIFE OR FACT OF LIFE - Learn more about stress, identify your stressors and learn ways to cope with and manage high stress levels. Click here to watch the recorded session
- BEING ADAPTIVE IN AN EVER-CHANGING WORLD - Learn to build skills to be more adaptive inside and outside of work. Click here to watch the recorded session
- DEVELOPING GRIT: STRATEGIES FOR SUCCESS IN WORK AND LIFE - Learn the nature of grit and identify specific methods for developing it. Click here to watch the recorded session