Healthcare Spending Accounts (FSA, DCFSA, HSA) 2022
The Norfolk Healthcare Consortium provides FSA for eligible employees to help you save on eligible important medical, dental, and vision expenses by using pre-tax dollars. There are two types of flexible spending accounts and a health savings account that are designated tax-free through the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) for qualified health plans and eligible dependent daycare expenses:
- Flexible Spending Account (HCFSA)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
These accounts allow you to set aside tax-free dollars for eligible out-of-pocket expenses. You cannot be enrolled in both the Health FSA and HSA, so it is important to evaluate both options and decide which is best for you. Another advantage of having a flexible spending account is that it can be used for yourself, your spouse, or any other eligible dependents, even if they are not covered by your health plan.
The Healthcare Flexible Spending Accounts (HCFSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (DCFSA) are administered by Flexible Benefit Administrators.
Access video resources to learn more with videos with how-to’s, facts and helpful insights to guide you through your healthcare plans. Access tutorials, calculators and helpful insights to guide you on your healthcare journey. For complete details view the Flexible Benefit Plan Employee Handbook for information for 2022 FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Claims submissions, and more. Click here to learn about your FBA Benefits Card.
When registering on FBA's website, you will need the Employer Code: FBANORF
Questions call FBA: 800-437-3539 or 757-340-4567
Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (HCFSA)
- Flexible Benefit Administrators (FBA) Overview Brochure
- Access your information online (WealthCare Portal) Brochure
- FAQ: HealthCare Flexible Spending Accounts
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account Videos
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account Resources
How To Submit an FSA Claim
Click here to access Additional Forms and informational flyers for FSA.
The Health Savings Accounts (HSA) is administered by Health Equity
Health Savings Account (HSA) administered by Health Equity to those employees enrolled in the HSA 1500 health plan. An HSA is a tax-advantaged medical savings account that can be used for paying eligible medical, dental and vision expenses. For more information visit: www.healthequity.com or call 866-346-5800.
- Compare Your Health Plans - Find the health plan that best fits your needs by using this plan comparison tool.
- List of Qualified Medical Expenses - This tool breaks down qualifying and non-qualifying expenses to help you discover the many uses for your HSA.
- HSA Payroll Deduction Form
- HSA Reimbursement Form
Additional HSA Information
- HSA vs. FSA - This comparison shows a side by side comparison including account overview, contribution information and more.
- HSA Limits and Guidelines - This guide outlines deductible amounts, maximum out-of-pocket limits, contribution limits, and more.
- HSA Investment Guide - This guide provides information on planning for healthcare costs in retirement, as well as tips to help you optimize your retirement savings strategy.
2022 FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT (FSA) QUESTIONS:
If you have questions about your 2022 FSA money or newly elected benefits, contact Flexible Benefit Administrators (FBA): https://fba.wealthcareportal.com/Authentication/Handshake or call: 800-437-3539 or 757-340-4567.