Find a Doctor and More
- Anthem Health Guides are highly trained Anthem associates and personal support guides who can help you with all your health care needs. They can help you connect with the right resources, stay on top of the screenings, and tests you need, and find doctors
- Anthem Programs Booklet provides you with basic information of tools and programs available to you starting January 2022.
- The savvy member's action guide provides you with tips to keep costs down, places to save on quality care, programs for prevention and wellbeing, and alternatives for prescriptions.
- Prescription Overview Video helps to take the confusion out of understanding your pharmacy benefits work. This brief 2-minute video shows you where to get the answers to your prescription questions.
- Future Moms is a program that can answer your questions, help you make good choices during your pregnancy. Resources for a healthy and happy baby.
- Live Health Online (Telehealth) provides you with a private and secure video visit with a board-certified doctor or licensed therapist on your smartphone, tablet or computer with a webcam.
- Find a Doctor brochure provides information to assist you in finding doctors, hospitals, labs and other health care providers in your plan.
- 24/7 NurseLine brochure provides you with information about accessing the 24/7 Nurseline to ask a variety of questions, including how to choose the right level of care.
- Skip the ER when it's not an emergency brochure provides you with information to help you get the right care. Find the right place to go when you need to see a doctor.
- Preventive Care brochure provides you with information on preventive care benefits.
- Understanding your Explanation of Benefits (EOB) also called a Health Care Summary, shows you the care you received and who paid for it.
- Did you know you could get care online using a video doctor visit? Find out more here.
- Steps to Register for Digital Resources provides you with registration steps so that you can have quick access to your health care.
- Digital Member ID Card makes it easier to access your benefits.
- Download Sydney Health to access personalized health and wellness information wherever you are.
- My Health Records provides you with a new way to organize your health information in one secure location.
- My Health Dashboard on the Sydney Health mobile app, provides information on health topics and personalized action plans that can help you reach your goals.
- Check your symptoms with the Sydney Health mobile app. A quick and convenient way to assess your symptoms when you're sick and connect with a doctor.
- Estimate Your Cost tool provides you with a way to compare costs based on your benefits.
- Find Care tool brings together details about doctors, hospitals, labs, and healthcare facilities in your plan's network. You can easily compare costs, location, and office hours.