Physical Wellbeing 2022
Physical Wellbeing is a feeling of strength and energy of body.
Tools and Resources (Free)
GuidanceResources offers various physical wellbeing resources for employees. Click here to access guidance, practical tips, and much more on topics such as:
- Exercise Programs
- Myth Busting
- Lifestyle Changes
- Healthy Habits
Featured On-Demand Training and Toolkits:
- Exercise at Your Desk - Do you spend a large part of your day sitting in the same place? This can be a barrier to getting exercise, but it doesn’t have to be. This training provides ideas on how to exercise at your desk.
- Physical Fitness Toolkit - Check out these tips and tools for ensuring you attain and remain in peak condition.
- Healthy Heart Toolkit - These tools offer guidance on how to keep physically fit, contain stress and eat right to keep your heart in peak condition.
GuidanceResources provides support, resources, and information for personal and work-life issues. Click here for direct access to the main page.
App for stress, anxiety & sleep. (Free)
Fitness Center Discounts
The following local fitness facilities offer discounted memberships to Norfolk Healthcare Consortium employees:
- OneLife Fitness
- $0 enrollment fee & $34.99 per month
- Sign up at the Norfolk location and gain access to all locations (excludes Newport News Tech Center location)
- Contact Mariah Gary 757-248-4800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orangetheory Fitness
- $10 off Unlimited & Elite Monthly packages
- Ghent location only (333 W 21st St, Norfolk, VA 23517)
- Contact 757- 656-6499