Resiliency is viewing life with optimism and reducing stress.
Tools and Resources (Free)
Resilience is the ability to cope with ups and downs and bounce back from challenges. Building and promoting resilience in the workplace is associated with greater job satisfaction, engagement, happiness at work, and better overall health. Learn how to cope with everyday challenges so that you can tackle anything that comes your way with GuidanceResources resiliency resources.
Click here for tools to help you manage stress, avoid burnout and other challenges.
GuidanceResources provides support, resources, and information for personal and work-life issues. Click here for direct access to the main page.
Stress and Burnout Resources (Free)
Insight Timer (available via app or web) is a digital platform that offers resources to help with building resiliency, which includes classes, workshops and courses to meet the needs and interests of nearly every individual. Insight Timer features practices that unite mind and body to focus attention, calm racing thoughts, and improve stress response. Finding what you want in a given moment is easy because Insight Timer is organized into categories that are clear and easy to navigate.
To gain full access to the app:
- Download the free Insight Timer app and create your account.
- Once you have created your account, you will need to register your work email using the Work icon (briefcase) in the top left of the utility bar - all employees have free access when you enter your work email address when you register.
- Once you have registered your work email, you will be prompted to verify your work email. After you verify, you will have full access to Insight Timer @ Work.
If you prefer to access Insight Timer via web, click here.
Learn to Live Resources (Free)
Learn to Live has developed resources to help you live your happiest, healthiest life. You’ll learn research-based strategies and tools focused on building resilience. Resilience allows us to face the tough challenges and find the best way forward.
- How to Build Emotional Strength and Resiliency During a Crisis - This video shares research-based strategies and tools focused on building resilience. Resilience allows us to face the tough challenges and find the best way forward.
- Managing Stress and Worry in Uncertain Times - This video will walk through several concepts and exercises to help you manage increased emotional challenges. You will learn how to recognize different signs of stress and take immediate action to reduce negative emotions, restoring a feeling of calm and improved wellbeing.
- Reduce Stress with "Scheduled Worry Time" - This video will introduce you to “Worry Time” a research-based tool that asks you to worry only at specific times during the day. This approach makes worrying less disruptive to your day, helps reduce your stress level, and provides a greater sense of control.