Emotional Wellbeing 2022
Tools and Resources (Free)
GuidanceResources also offers a variety of tools and resources for cultivating emotional health, reducing stress, working with anxiety and other difficult emotions, click here to explore Emotional Wellbeing topics such as:
- Coping with Conditions and Disorders
- Managing Emotions
- Getting Help
Featured On-Demand Trainings and Toolkits:
- Connecting Mind and Body for Healthy Living - In this training, you will learn ways to harness this mind-body connection to improve many aspects of your life.
- The Confident You - This training offers tips to help you boost your confidence.
- Managing Emotions at Work - This training offers tips to help you stay in control during emotionally charged situations.
- Mental Health Awareness - These tools and resources offer a way to encourage us all to take our mental health as seriously as our physical health.
- Mindfulness and Relaxation - These tools promote personal mindfulness and offer ways to calm our bodies and our minds.
GuidanceResources provides support, resources, and information for personal and work-life issues. Click here for direct access to the main page.
Counseling Services (5 Free visits)
Employees receive five (5) free in-person or virtual sessions per issue per year for you and your immediate family from GuidanceResources.
GuidanceResources provides support, resources, and information for personal and work-life issues. Trained master's and doctoral level clinicians will listen to your concerns and quickly refer you to in-person or virtual counseling and other resources.
GuidanceResources is available 24/7/365! Call GuidanceResources and connect to care: 1-844-266-0707 or click here for direct access to connect to care virtually.
- Flexible Virtual and Online Counseling Options - Explore options for how, when and where you access counseling.
Insight Timer (available via app or web) offers guided meditations, yoga classes, workshops, courses and more. Insight Timer features practices that unite mind and body to focus attention, calm racing thoughts, reduce stress, and improve mental and physical health and wellbeing.
To gain full access to the app:
- Download the free Insight Timer app and create your account.
- Once you have created your account, you will need to register your work email using the Work icon (briefcase) in the top left of the utility bar - all employees have free access when you enter your work email address when you register.
- Once you have registered your work email, you will be prompted to verify your work email. After you verify, you will have full access to Insight Timer @ Work.
If you prefer to access Insight Timer via web, click here.