Find information about your Dental Plan options provided through Delta Dental of Virginia.
Dental Care Overview and Rates
Dental Care Plans, Comparisons, and Descriptions
There are three plan options available: PPO High Option, PPO Low Option, and EPO Option.
- Delta PPO High Option Benefit Summary
- Delta PPO Low Option Benefit Summary
- EPO Option Benefit Summary
- Delta Plan Comparisons
- Delta Plan Descriptions
Dental Care Programs
- Healthy Smile, Healthy You Program Information - This program provides individuals with certain medical conditions one additional cleaning and exam beyond the plan’s ordinary limit per benefit period. The medical conditions include: diabetes; high-risk cardiac conditions; pregnancy; cancer being treated via radiation and/or chemotherapy. In addition, cancer patients are eligible for an additional fluoride application beyond the age limitation of the policy. Enrollment in this program is required to gain access to these benefits.
- Prevention First – This program allows you to stretch your annual benefit maximum dollars. Regular, preventive dental visits and preventive diagnostic services (typically x-rays, exams, and cleanings) will not count against your annual benefit maximum amount within a plan year, freeing up the annual maximum so it may be used for other covered services. Enrollment in this program is automatic for all members.
- TeleDentistry.com – A safe and effective way to receive care and avoid the emergency room. Virtual visits through Delta Dental’s partnership with TeleDentistry.com allows you access to care when you have a dental emergency; need access to a dentist after hours; need to consult with a dentist without leaving home or while traveling. Enrollment in this program is automatic for all members; however, you will need to create an online account the first time you utilize this benefit.
For more information call 1-800-237-6060 or visit www.deltadentalva.com.
THE POWER OF A HEALTHY SMILE
Each issue of Grin! Magazine includes tips to maintain a healthy smile with topics on: Wellness & Nutrition; News & Research; Fun & Inspiration. Explore more in the issues listed below:
Current Grin! Magazine:
- Click here to access the current edition
Past Issues of Grin! Magazine: