Occupational wellbeing is personal satisfaction and enrichment derived from one's work.
Tools and Resources (Free)
As your career progresses, you will encounter new paths, make important decisions, and run into obstacles. GuidanceResources offers a variety of resources. Click here to access guidance, practical tips, and much more that can help to support your occupational wellbeing in the workplace. You’ll find information on topics such as:
- Career Development
- Manager Guidance
- Workplace Relationships
- Effective Communication
Featured On-Demand Trainings and Toolkit:
- The Confident You - This training offers tips to help you boost your confidence.
- Managing Emotions at Work - This training offers tips to help you stay in control during emotionally charged situations.
- The Impact of Attitude on Work and Life - This on-demand training offers insights into the actions you can take to improve your attitude even when times are tough.
- Self-Assurance Toolkit - These tools to help you remain positive, growth-oriented, and ready to tackle whatever life throws at you.
GuidanceResources provides support, resources, and information for personal and work-life issues. Click here for direct access to the main page.
Insight Timer (available via app or web) offers guided meditations, yoga classes, workshops, courses and more. Insight Timer features practices that unite mind and body to focus attention, calm racing thoughts, reduce stress, and improve mental and physical health and wellbeing.
To gain full access to the app:
- Download the free Insight Timer app and create your account.
- Once you have created your account, you will need to register your work email using the Work icon (briefcase) in the top left of the utility bar - all employees have free access when you enter your work email address when you register.
- Once you have registered your work email, you will be prompted to verify your work email. After you verify, you will have full access to Insight Timer @ Work.
If you prefer to access Insight Timer via web, click here.
Learn to Live Resources (Free)
Learn to Live has developed resources to help you live your happiest, healthiest life. They can help you identify thoughts and behavior patterns that affect your occupational well-being – and work through them.
You’ll learn effective ways to manage stress, negative thoughts, or how to deal with the stress of returning to work.
- Resuming Life After a Global Disruption - This video will provide some ideas for how to deal with the stress of returning to work.
- Resisting the Pressure to be Perfect - Explore the dangers of perfectionism, the pressure to be perfect, and discuss some alternatives that allow us to face the fear of imperfection.